A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Earflap hat


Here is the finished earflap hat, made from Red Heart Baby Clouds, a very dense boucle acrylic which would make a nice bulky sweater. Posted by Hello


Cody modeling his earflap hat; he loves it, but I hate the photo quality and am wishing I could knit myself a new camera as easily Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Cody said...

Mom I still look asleep in this pic. Your right though, I love the hat. I need 3 to 6 to 20 more, and Keith said he would give you 20 bucks for a green one.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Cody said...

Mom, I tried to post this once so if it comes through again, sorry. That pic makes me look silly, but I truly love the hat. Keith even said he would pay 20 bucks for a green one. Hopefully you make some more styles and colors of them. Well talk to you later.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home