A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Progress on Red Stole

I have managed to get about eight inches on the red stole done since last night... the yarns turned out to be a little thinner than the original pattern, so I am using size 19 needles and the going is slower than usual to keep 150 slippery stitches on the large needles. I am needing to knit English instead of Continental, but still am close to halfway, so I might get to wear the finished stole to Ingrid's wedding on Saturday after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home