A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Friday, April 21, 2006

The Clock Is Ticking

This is a quickie reminder that my 300th post contest ends Sunday, April 23rd, at midnight (or is that Monday, at 12 AM). You still have a chance to rifle through a few posts and find out how to enter! I was so heartened by the amount of responses I found waiting when I returned from my little jaunt; sometimes it can feel like you are blogging in a void. I had no idea some of you read my writings regularly! See what launching a contest will do... thanks for the continued support. Next week will feature more knitting, more burros (they are so excited! the grass is green and we can tether them out to munch it), and an intro to a new Eat Local group blog I will be writing for regularly! Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

my fingers are crossed! Yay for spring and happy burros!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I'm looking forward to reading about your Eat Local adventures!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home