A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas Eve

The ham is in the oven, the pumpkin pie and fudge are cooling, the presents are wrapped and under the tree... there must be something I've forgotten! We will be having our dinner tonight, with a festive Christmas breakfast and presents in the morning. Everyone in my large family is trying to be present in the morning, in some semblance of awakeness, before heading off in different directions. Almost 26-year old son, 25-year old son and girlfriend, 21-year old daughter, 18-year old son, DH and I. We will be tracking Santa's progress through the evening, and so can you with this link: http://www.noradsanta.org/ Merry Christmas to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi birdsong and glenn, dont know if you remember me but i am bill just aka just bill aka jb welda and i was just looking at your blog. very interesting and i am glad to see you folks are doing well up in the beautiful mountains. ive moved to the delta, ryer island, a few months ago and am involved in a lot of things, principally www.snwmf.com. drop me an email sometime at jbwelda@gmail.com, would love to link up with glenn and you sometime. lots of ecv out in my area too.

one love
jah bill

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home