A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Knitting hearts


Detail of heart pattern I am using for Red Scarf Project; I am excited that I finally have the first half on a stitch holder and the second half started. This design from the Knitty special Breast Cancer issue (Fall 04) is worked in two halves, then joined together at the back of the neck so the hearts will all be "right-side-up"... I was impressed. The fine yarn doubled is still taking a bit longer than the quickie scarves I have been making but the pattern is delightful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home