A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Thursday, October 27, 2005


These two ladies came to me when their owner became too ill to care for them... they are Louise on the left (a BLM-adopted 26 year old) and Rita on the right (23). He had been with Rita since she was two, so it was really hard to part with them, and I have promised to keep them always, which could be awhile, as burros can easily live 40-50 years. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home