A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Saturday, September 16, 2006

This week's Saturday sky features the view to the northwest that I get to see in the evenings while driving home from Nevada City....today's sky was hazy, as fires continue in California. Yesterday's clouds and low temperatures have passed, but it is doubtful we will see the hot weather of summer again.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

Winter swooped in faster than I thought it would back in Kings Beach last year. I'm curious what Seattle will bring me this year...

11:53 PM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Just a lovely view!
(((hugs)))

6:13 AM  
Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Can I just come live with you? LOL!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Just gorgeous!

5:45 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Another gift of a photo from you. Thank you for the ongoing eye treats.

6:42 AM  
Blogger beadlizard said...

I was out walking with my mom on Saturday and she said, "Autumn is in the air." I looked around and was stunned -- what happened to summer?! Right in front of me was a lovely tree with deep red leaves, the air was crisp, and then I realized my daughter is now taller than my mom. Someone please slam on the brakes!!!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be the most colorful view in the weeks to come.....

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home