A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Friday, September 22, 2006

Twisted Knitters and a Shawl Drying

Yes, I DID finish my shawl and no, I am NOT posting a picture of my Forest Canopy shawlette that is blocking today up in my studio; I am making you wait to see a real photo shoot of it, to take place this weekend.

I just wanted to give you a heads up to check Margene's announcement about a neat, new KAL and consider joining in the fun and sporting the snazzy button I just put up! I will be linking to the blog for this KAL just as soon as it is ready, so check back regularly to watch us all dye, spin, and knit together.

Have a great weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I joined! You know I had to... :-)

5:36 PM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

It's amazing, but for once, I won't be joining a KAL. I know you will all have a wonderful time and the results will be so fun to see! (But I'm gonna stick to my knitting!)
lololol
((((hugs))))

7:41 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I can't join a KAL right now. Are lurkers allowed? I'd love to see what everyone comes up with.

8:14 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Birdsong,

I didn't get an email with your snail mail. Try to send it to harpnut@gmail.com.

My husband plays the mouth harp. Hence the name

Congrats on the lace win!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home