A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Pretty in Pink


Here is a photo of the pattern I am using to make Nikki's tank top... I now only have the empire top portion of the front and the cap sleeves to complete. Pretty cute, although I probably wouldn't make it for myself :) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling top. I can't wait to see it in pink when you are done.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

that top is cute!! doing a pink version would look really great. i can't wear that kind of top either - i have wider shoulders and cap sleeves always never work for me. =P

12:09 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I love this top! The neckline is really neat! Can't wait to see it when you are finished!

Ruinwen
:)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home