A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My Birthdate

I have seen this little ditty on several other blogs, and decided to post it today, as I am nailed down to my desk for the morning, suffering through a combined Internet/conference call training, afraid even to move too much while the speakerphone is open, so noise won't travel. Do I think this describes me? I am pretty calm almost all of the time, and of course it is lovely being described as "brilliant" and creative, and it is true that I always have a very high number of WIPs at any given time... AND emerald is one of my favorite colors. I guess I better wear it when I need some extra courage. I will let you know at the end of November if this is my "power month".

Your Birthdate: October 11

Spiritual and thoughtful, you tend to take a step back from the world.
You're very sensitive to what's going on around you, yet you remain calm.
Although you are brilliant, it may take you a while to find your niche.
Your creativity is supreme, but it sometimes makes it hard for you to get things done.

Your strength: Your inner peace

Your weakness: You get stuck in the clouds

Your power color: Emerald

Your power symbol: Leaf

Your power month: November

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home