A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Monday, February 28, 2005

What Kind of Yarn Are You?

Ifound this quiz on Melanie's blog, and had to take it; I promise not to forward it to ANYBODY, but feel free to follow the link and see what kind of yarn you turn out to be.

Goddess yarns. I always get the prettiest and
softest yarn I can find, even if it's expensive
or hard to find.


What brand of yarn are you? (Knitting)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home