A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Jesse

Today is my youngest son, Jesse's 19th birthday! How did so much time go by? He is tall and handsome, competent and determined. He is sad that his girlfriend Kristen leaves in less than a month to enter the Marine Corps Reserves, but happy with the fact that I let him buy my 1999 Honda Civic from me last month. He works at Albertsons and is attending Sierra College part-time. I love him.

3 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Happy Birthday Jesse!

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jesse! You don't look old enough to have a 19 year-old as your *youngest* child.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Cody said...

Happy Birthday to the little brother, tried to call on the 23rd, he was probably at work already. Well, I love him very much and I hope it was a good birthday. I'll bring his present when I come home next.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home