A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Baby Jacket for Mia

The rainbow-colored jacket for baby Mia is finished, and will be getting it off in the mail tomorrow. It turned out very pretty and even though she is now five weeks old, should still fit for a few months.


 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too adorable! I knit a ton of babystuff and will keep this yarn in mind for the future!

Patti
http://redvelvetcake.typepad.com

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home