A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Monday, February 14, 2005


.... as I love you! I found this very cute Valentine for my husband at Fibers, one of our two LYSs. Posted by Hello

We also shared the best chocolate ever, Dagoba's Xocolatl

 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your husband knows his stuff, that is a lot of love, indeed!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home