A View from Sierra County

Small town life and politics, lots of knitting, and travels with and without my five burros

My Photo
Name:
Location: In the Sierra Nevadas, United States

I blog about rural living and social issues, and the creativity that comes from knitting, as well as post random pictures of the Sierras and my burros. "In order to be an artist, one must be deeply rooted in the society" - Simone de Beauvoir


Knittingstephaniesfriendbanner



Monday, June 27, 2005

Back from Black Sheep

Well, I arrived back home from the Black Sheep Gathering late this afternoon, and uploaded my photos and started working on a lengthy report, which I hope to have up for everyone by tomorrow night. The train left at 1:30 AM from Sacramento last Thursday, already an hour and a half behind, and ended up off-schedule by 8 hours, giving me plenty of time to get to know my new friends... and was five hours behind schedule today, so I am wiped out! I had the best vacation in years, met lots of wonderful people and have many photos and stories to share, so come back! Also, thanks to those who contacted me to enter the contest while I was away; I will be posting the name of the winner on Friday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Welcome back.

Glad you had a good time and am anticipating the report and pickies from your holiday.

Cathy

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about it! Rest well...it took me a week to recover from all the driving we did.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Marguerite said...

How wonderful that you had a nice vacation.

Looking forward to reading all about it when you're rested and ready.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Missed you! Glad you're back, glad you had a terrific time! Rest now and report later!
(((hugs)))

11:43 AM  
Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Welcome home :)

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home